Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting My Feet Wet

Welcome to my very first post on my very first blog! This is truly a historical moment in the making. Just you wait, all of this will make sense in the end.

For those of you who don't know me, I am Meggo. People call me by other names, but I don't listen. My name is Meggo. So, here you are reading some strange person's blog because you've simply got nothing better to do at 2:33 am... Oh, wait. That's me. Anyways, you're reading this blog for one of several reasons: "WTF is this girl thinking?" "Is she out of her mind?" "Wow, I'm not seeing advice. Why's she calling this an advice column?" Ok, I get it. Maybe this blog doesn't quite yet have purpose, but it will. It's my goal.

So what this blog is really about is to help those in need of advice. People ask themselves, myself included, questions all the time as to why things happen and how to handle certain situations that life throws at us. I'm here to help sort them out. My intention is to help all who come to me (or at least try). I can only do my best at what I feel I'm good at. No offense, if you don't like what I have to say... Stay off my blog. All in all, this is a place to feel at home, a sense of comfort. I'm here to give you advice, or to listen if you just need to vent.

Here are a few rules I'd like to lay down: No trash talking... TO ANYONE! Your name will be removed from my blog (this includes all comments, responsed, chats, messages, images, anything that may involve your and/or your name on my blog). My advice is up for debate, but please be courteous in your debates. No pointing fingers or slamming others. No judging those for their situations, either. Hopefully we can all remain as anonymous as possible. If you have a story to share, please feel free to change names to suit for comfort. The last thing I want is for someone to feel uncomfortable reaching out. DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS! There's no such thing as a dumb question. Yes, there may be questions which can be answered with basic common logic, but sometimes it needs to be spelled out to be fully understood. The spectrum of the advice I am willing to give is infinite. If I am able to give advice on any given subject, I will. There may be things where I may not have a good enough response for you, but we'll keep working at it until we get somewhere. I'm quite patient.

Well, let's have a go at this. Gimme some responses to this. Tell me what you think. What's on your mind. In need of some advice? You found the right place! Spill your heart to me! My ears are open.

Be cool, stay in school.

AsianMeggo

No comments:

Post a Comment