Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brush yourself off and try again...

Ok so the first idea of my blog didn't really work out much. So here's what we're gonna do...

We're just gonna schpeal about my life until something becomes of it! Then I'm falling off the face of the earth... No not exactly like that. But we're gonna try this for a while and see where it leads and how it goes and all other such things.

So... I really don't have much time to blog right now, I might just post something else later tonight. In the meantime, I can post a picture of what my next tattoo is gonna look like! It means a lot to me. And hopefully my mom too. This is really more for her than it is me. So I guess we'll see what becomes of that too!! I'm really hoping for Kat Von D to do it for me. She's such an inspiration for me. I love everything she's about.



Well, I'll keep you guys posted on the appointment with Ms. Von D and let you know when I'll be off to see her!! Haha, hopefully anyways.

Tata for now!

PS Bloggers: I have a very special package arriving soon. I'm on the countdown... We are now at 10 days. Shitchyea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment