Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An update? No way!!

Hey, would you look at that? I updated again before the end of the month.

So here's what just went down: I'm leaving for California tomorrow and I gotta stay the night at my friend's house so he can drive me to the airport in the morning. I'm aslo leaving my car at his place due to the fact that my car is no longer safe being kept in the supplied parking lot at my apartment. ANYWHO... since I'm leaving for his place tonight, and leaving for Cali tomorrow, I had to get a lot done within the last 2 hours. Once I got home from class at 5, I rampaged to get my apartment clean, all the while I'm packing (yes, I did these two things all at once). I had to go through my fridge to make sure I got rid of all the things that will expire while I'm gone, and so I could take out my smelly garbage. I washed my dishes so they weren't sitting in the sink, around the sink, and other places they should not be. I put away all the clothes that were sitting on my floor, scattered EVERYWHERE!!! Transfered some money so I can write a check for my rent. Made out my check to make my rent payment. Got my purse "airline ready" and put all my liquids and gels in the quart-sized ziplock bag. Annnnnnnnd, now I think I'm done! Woot, now I have to make a trip to Walmart to pick up some oil and an oil filter for my car. And then I gotta get some lotion, cuz I'm out *sad face* I'm really excited for this trip. I think I'm gonna be going to Disneyland! And I'm gonna be getting a new tattoo with my aunt for my birthday (if you didn't see before, a picture of my new tattoo is in my second post). And I get to be with my mom almost the whole time, so that'll be some nice quality bonding time.

Whelp, that was the extent of my last 2 hours and what's anticipated in the next few minutes. Gimme some lovin'! Tootles *hearts*

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't eat any of the food I got rid of. Some of it was already expired and I took what was still good to my friend's house (which wasn't much). But my fridge is basically empty to begin with... o.O

    California is treating me well. Got to spend some time with a friend, and we went to Disneyland. Got to see my aunt and cousins. But ended up not getting my tattoo due to lack of time. I plan on getting it put on my shoulder. I do have 2 other tattoos. I'll post pictures soon.

    I'm currently at my grandparents' house. Dinner is cooking, and I'm getting hungry!!

    ReplyDelete